Quick Facts About Aurora Trails
- The Aurora Trails community is located on St. John Sideroad and Leslie St. in Aurora.
- Aurora Trails is a 'green' community. It is designed according to new standards set by the Town of Aurora, and will have special energy-saving and water-saving benefits. In addition, approximately 40% of the overall plan is slated for conservation lands, woodlots, trails, and ponds.
- Near the community is a conservation area which is home to unique species of aquatic animals, waterfowl, and mammals like beaver, and mink.
- The Aurora Trails community will be comprised of townhomes, semi-detached homes and single-detached homes, as well as parks and playgrounds, and proposed schools.
- Aurora Trails will be connected with a trail system that winds its' way from St. John's Sideroad, south to Wellington, and travels through forests, along ponds, and connects parks.
- Aurora Trails is part of a large-scale development that has been carefully designed to allow for a healthy environment, not just for people, but for plants and animals.
- By registering, you can secure your invitation to our opening event, coming in 2014.