At OPUS Home, we’re proud of our trailblazing spirit and setting ourselves apart from the rest. What exactly is it that makes OPUS different? That difference is not any one singularity, but a multitude of things, combined to help us fulfill our promise of never taking for granted the faith our families put in us.
At OPUS, you can expect to receive superb, personalized service and prompt responses both before and after your purchase, from someone who cares deeply about your satisfaction. The three pillars of OPUS Homes: Our Team, Our Philosophy and our Home Designs. These are the foundation upon which we build and maintain this promise.
One of the guiding principles at OPUS Homes is extraordinary client care, amplified by every member our team, no matter their role. This core philosophy that is carried out from the bookkeeper who crunches our numbers; to our onsite team who look after the construction details; to our Client Care team who ensure each OPUS family is treated in a fair and respectful manner.
Our philosophy centres around fulfilling our living refined promise which means giving you exquisite designs and finishes coupled with prompt, friendly service, from the time of purchase until well after closing.
We hold our construction to the highest standards, taking enormous pride in our work to ensure every OPUS home has minimal service issues. We also strive to build our homes with designs, processes and materials that are energy efficient, eco-friendly and with minimal waste. Our philosophy also encompasses a passion for staying involved with & giving back to the communities we build in. We offer our clients this unique opportunity as well! With every OPUS home purchase, we make a donation in to a local, carefully selected charitable organization.
We want every home we build to the reflect quality, practicality and refinement by offering unique, architecturally-driven home designs with intelligent floor plans and exceptional materials, all to provide an outstanding experience for clients.
The OPUS difference means adding our Signature Finishes as well:
– 3” Stained Hardwood on Lower and Main Floors (excluding tiled areas)
– Berber Carpet on Upper Floors
– Granite Countertops in Kitchens with Undermount Sinks and Pull-out Faucets
– Maple Cabinetry in Kitchens with Stainless Steel Hood Fans
– Stonecast Fireplace Mantels
– Stand Alone Tubs, Glass Shower Stalls and Double Sinks in Master Ensuites
– 9’ Ceilings on Lower, Main and Upper Floors
– Elegant 10’6” Tray Smooth Ceilings in Master Bedrooms
– Satin Nickel Interior Handles with Matching Hinges and Smooth Interior Doors
– Main Oak Stairs with Choice of Wood or Straight Metal Pickets;
– 8’ Front Entry Doors
– HRV Unit, Programmable Thermostats and Humidifiers
– White Decora Switches
– Drywalled and Primed Garage Walls
– Cold Cellars and 3 Piece Rough-In Basements.
This is the OPUS difference, and it’s what proudly sets us apart.