You can sense how special OPUS Homes are from the moment you enter the neighbourhood. And you can begin to appreciate our longstanding commitment to refinement when you drive down the street and see the difference in the details of every OPUS Home. OPUS Homes’ Signature Architectural Features take the ordinary to extraordinary, resulting in streetscapes that make lasting first impressions. Our clients have come to expect nothing less.
1. Steeper Roof Pitches
2. Colour Matched Trim Accents
3. Premium Brick Packages
4. Triple Glaze Windows (for reduced noise & extra insulation)
5. Architectural Metal Accents 6. Exterior Sheathing (for more insulation) 7. Finer Details (It’s all in the little added touches) 8. Steel Insulated Garage Doors 9. LARGE 8’ tall Front Doors
Your new home should feel special to you, without having to add on all kinds of optional extras. You’ll be pleased to know that what other builders might categorize as upgrades, we offer our clients as standard features and finishes.
• 8’ Tall Front Entry Door • 9’ Main & Upper Floor Ceilings • Raised Smooth Ceilings in Principal Bedrooms • Larger & Brighter Triple Glazed Windows • Engineered Hardwood on Main Floor with Oak Staircase (on applicable models) • Extended 40” Tall Designer Kitchen Cabinets with Stainless Steel Under Cabinet Hood Fan • Granite/Quartz Kitchen Countertops with Undermount Sink and Pull-out Faucet • Stone Cast Fireplace Mantle (on applicable models) • Ensuite Retreats with Glass Showers, Stand Alone Tub and Double Sinks (where space permits) • Stainless Steel Laundry Sink in Finished Areas • Smooth Interior Doors with colour matched door handles and hinges • Rough-in for: future Electric Car Charger, Central Vacuum & Alarm
Finishes may vary based on product type
Working in conjunction with Canada’s Energy Star® rating system, our GoGreenTM Program provides you and your family with a home that saves energy, conserves water, preserves the environment, reduces emissions, and promotes clean indoor air all while using the latest in environmentally sustainable materials and practices.
1. Energy Star® Certified homes
2. Electronic programmable thermostat controlling Energy Star® high-efficiency furnace
3. Fresh Home Air Exchanger and low VOC paints to promote clean air
4. Energy Star® rental hot water tank and exhaust fans
5. Drain Water Heat Recovery System capturing heat loss from hot drain water and using it to pre-heat your water tank
6. Exterior Rigid Insulation Sheathing for added insulation
7. Sealing of ducts, windows, doors and areas susceptible to heat loss and draft prevention
8. Triple Glaze Windows for extra insulation and noise reduction
9. Plumbing fixtures and faucets that promote water conservation
10. LED Light bulbs to help conserve energy
11. Electric Car Charger rough-in for environmental trailblazers
12. Engineered hardwood floor from Sustainable Forests
13. Green Lable PlusTM certified carpets
14. The use of recycled materials throughout the building process
15. Steel insulated garage doors for all Elevations
16. BWT Woda-Pure filtration system turns ordinary tap water into high quality drinking water
Features subject to change based on model selected.