It’s the season to decorate! We love to spruce up our homes and with the holiday season coming up, what better time to add some glitz and glamour to your home.
Here are some of our key decorating tips for the holiday season.
- Traditional Entryway – Put a large decorated tree in the entryway and spruce up your railing with garland.
- Decorate Everywhere – Add a string of garland anywhere (even the bathrooms) to make your home joyous and bright.
- Handcrafted Festive Stockings – An amazing DIY project for the whole family.
- Let it smell like Christmas – Light beautifully scented candles and/or simmer holiday potpourri on your stove top.
- Natural Christmas Mantel Décor – Layer pine, spruce, garland, birch twigs, berries, and silvery pinecones to add sparkle and an ultra-natural festive look.
- Switch up throw pillows and blankets – Keep cut wood on display